old lvm-packages

Hello,
at the moment I use this packages:

~ $ ls /var/cache/apt/archives/lvm*
/var/cache/apt/archives/lvm-common_1.3_i386.deb
/var/cache/apt/archives/lvm10_1.0-1_i386.deb

I updated my PC this morning. I have problems now with my lvm because I
haven´t backuped my VGDA with the old version. I need to reinstall the
old one, backup the VGDA, upgrade again and replay the backup.

Could please anybody send me the old debs as PM or upload them to a url?
Thanks.
Uli

--
'The box said, 'Requires Windows 95 or better', so i installed Linux - TKK 5