Re: [Debian account] I request your attention

On Fri, 3 Aug 2001 05:15:45 +0100, "David Starner"
<dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org> wrote:
>From: Christian Kurz <shorty@debian.org>
>> Maybe some information is still missing or something else is wrong with
>> the AM report for example. Asking the NM frontdesk can ensure, that the
>> whole application is correct or point out errors.
>
>If the application were not complete, someone would have found the time to
>point it out. It's been months, and there's been several complaints. If it
>were simple, someone would have pointed out the solution long ago.

Well, in my case, it took the DAM over half a year to decide that _my_
application was not complete: My AM forgot to ask me about the Debian
Machine Policy, and I failed to check on my AM. After the DAM finally
told me that there was something missing, and I completed the data
needed, the account was created in a few hours.

Greetings
Marc