Re: [Debian account] I request your attention

On 01-08-02 Michael Piefel wrote:
> Am  2.08.01 um 10:15:38 schrieb Christian Kurz:
> >                               Eray didn't mention the NM frontdesk
> > anywhere and you are also quietly ignoring this. If your or any other AM
> > is not responding to your mails and you're still a NM, then you should
> > contact first the Frontdesk, because they maybe have more information
> > what happened to the AM or maybe able to help out.
>
> Did you really bother to read Eray's complaint? Did you bother to check

Yes, I read his complain and that's why I wrote my answer.

> on nm.debian.org? If you had, you'd have discovered that dis AM is not

No, why should I? I based my comments on the informations he gave us,
the readers of -devel here.

> MIA. His AM is out of the process, he finished what he had to do - he
> already recommended the applicant. What is the NM frontdesk supposed to
> know or do now? Eray is, for reasons beyond my precise knowledge,

Maybe some information is still missing or something else is wrong with
the AM report for example. Asking the NM frontdesk can ensure, that the
whole application is correct or point out errors.

Christian
--
           Debian Developer (http://www.debian.org)