Re: Conectiva's apt GUI "synaptic"

>> Paul Seelig <pseelig@mail.uni-mainz.de> writes:

 > See "http://distro.conectiva.com.br/projetos/46/"; for info.
 >
 > Anybody already adapted and packaged this beast for Debian/unstable?

 Jein...

 I got a package made sometime ago, but I have never uploaded it because
 synaptic always seems to need a CVS version of WINGs, that is, a CVS
 version of wmaker, which, albeit pacakged, I'm not going to upload to
 the archive.

 I'll get the thing in shape and make it available somewhere public.

--
Marcelo             | - "Outside! What's it like?"  - "Well -- It's sort
mmagallo@debian.org | of big"