galeon won't start, who's at fault?

Hi,

 the 0.11.3+0.12pre1-0.1 release won't start, it just says it can't find
 a schema for its preferences.  I was going to submit a bug, but I have
 no idea against which package.  Poking arround with gconf provides
 little clues regarding how to figure where the problem is, mostly
 becuase of its absolutely wonderful documentation.  Looking at the
 gconfd process, it gets a request "all_entries_with_schema_name" with
 key "/apps/galeon", but I can't make sense of the reply it gives.
 galeon does install this file /etc/gconf/schemas/galeon.schemas, but
 I'm not sure if that's right or wrong, as I never see gconf readdir'ing
 that directory or stat'ing anything in these.

 Clues?

--
Marcelo             | Up until now I'd always though RSI meant 'I hate my
mmagallo@debian.org | damn job'.