Re: mga.o version 3.0.x

>> Bart Schuller <schuller@lunatech.com> writes:

 > What I did is start the normal debian compile and interrupt it when it's
 > generated the makefiles. Then go to the right directory and build the
 > module.

 You can grab the sources from the URL I posted, unpack and build using

 $ make -f Makefile.linux TREE={path to kernel source}/include

 There's another file there, drm.patch, which lets you use
 kernel-package to build the DRI modules.

--
Marcelo             | "Go ahead, bake my quiche"
mmagallo@debian.org |         -- Magrat instructs the castle cook