Re: mga.o version 3.0.x

On Wed, Aug 08, 2001 at 10:21:01AM +0200, Svante Signell wrote:
> available from somewhere? In case of a manual compile, which version
> of XFree86 to download, the stock 4.1.0, CVS or is Debian maintainer
> using some intermediate version.

The debian source is fine. Making mine available is probably no use, as
it is a kernel module.

What I did is start the normal debian compile and interrupt it when it's
generated the makefiles. Then go to the right directory and build the
module.

--
The idea is that the first face shown to people is one they can readily
accept - a more traditional logo. The lunacy element is only revealed