Re: [OT] lazy maintainers

On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 09:21:43PM -0300, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:

> > while were at it could someone please NMU mozilla.
> that's what all this thread's about... Kitame said he would NMU mozilla...

Hoi! Wait a sec, thats different. Myth is not updating the Mozilla
package for a reason, I beleive he is waiting for crypto to go into main
so he can stop farting about with mozilla psm packages in non-US. It's
in no way lazyness or sheer neglect.

--
Peter Joseph                               Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer
kneecaps@shockpulse.co.uk                          kneecaps@debian.org