Re: How to report *that* bug?

Ulrich Teichert dijo:
> I was stumped: the normal "scanning packages" message appeared,
> but then a perl error turned up in:
>
> /usr/lib/perl5/Debian/DebConf/Templates.pm
>
> in line 102, where a sanity check wrt to template scanning failed.

I think it's because you are using debconf-tiny.
It will disappear if you just "apt-get install debconf".

This has probably been reported already, just check before you file a bug
(¿against debconf-tiny?).

But I may be completely wrong, too tired, or already asleep :-)

--
	Do you like playing around with my narrow scope of reality?
   Proudly running Debian GNU/Linux Sid (Kernel 2.4.5) on a Reiserfs system