Re: access for the handicapped guidelines

From: Raul Miller <moth@debian.org>
> FYI, the U.S. government has published guidelines for commercial (and
> federal) access for the handicapped to computer systems (for example:
> designing pages for lynx instead of just IE would help here).
>
> This probably doesn't belong in debian policy (it's local to the U.S.,
> if nothing else) -- but it's something for a package maintainer to be
> aware of.

Sounds more like upstream needs to be aware of. I don't see why it's local
to the U.S. - it may be binding in some way to fedral projects, but for
Debian and pretty much everyone else, it's just good advice, as good in
Russia or China as in the U.S.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
"The pig -- belongs -- to _all_ mankind!" - Invader Zim