Re: How to report *that* bug?

Hi!

>Ulrich Teichert dijo:
>> I was stumped: the normal "scanning packages" message appeared,
>> but then a perl error turned up in:
>>
>> /usr/lib/perl5/Debian/DebConf/Templates.pm
>>
>> in line 102, where a sanity check wrt to template scanning failed.
>
>I think it's because you are using debconf-tiny.
>It will disappear if you just "apt-get install debconf".

I doubt it. Why should it work? Before the new debconf could take
over the old one (no, it's not debconf-tiny, IMHO, I had 2.2 on
the box long ago and installed deconf on it.) will barf about the
very same error.

>This has probably been reported already, just check before you file a bug
>(¿against debconf-tiny?).

Will check, but I don't think a debconf/debconf-tiny update would
resolve that. It's the packages which were broken.

TIA,
Uli
--
Dipl. Inf. Ulrich Teichert|e-mail: Ulrich.Teichert@gmx.de
Stormweg 24               |listening to:Something Good To Go By(The Decibels)