Re: RFC: debian wiki

Je 19 Jul 2001 19:52:26 +0100,
James Troup <james@nocrew.org> scribis:
> Michael Bramer <grisu@debian.org> writes:
>
>> I don't find information on a debian.net mail interface on
>> db.debian.org...
>>
>> any hints?
>
> Try looking?  ("documentation" maybe?  then "mail gateway" maybe?)

I think the key there is "debian.net", which doesn't get mentioned
until 1/2-way through doc-mail.html, and then only as a bullet point
under "Changes".  It would have helped (me) if, under "General LDAP
Documentation" in doc-general.html, it mentioned that, in addition to

  [...] services for leaving vacation notices, updating xplanet
  coordinates, email forwarding, ssh authentication keys and other
  information.

it mentioned debian.net explicitly.

--
Itai Zukerman  <http://www.math-hat.com/~zukerman/>