Re: RFC: debian wiki

On Thu, Jul 19, 2001 at 04:05:04PM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Not. You can start by setting it up and requesting wiki.debian.net (easily
> done through the email interface, see db.debian.org). Once that is up and
> running properly we can switch it to wiki.debian.org later.
(extra k's deleted to avoid confusion)

All right, this is done.  DNS appears to have propogated, at least
somewhat.  http://wiki.debian.net ... and I guess my earlier comments
about it being temporary may not stand anymore.  =)

Anyone interested in helping populate the DebianDocs page and
sub-pages, feel free to just start.  Anyone interested in working with
me on the info architecture, email me and we'll work on that.

If you still have no clue what a Wiki is, go play with it.  It's fun.

--
michael d. ivey        [McQ] : "Meta-work rules!"
   <ivey@gweezlebur.com>     :                         -- Chris Adamson