Re: RFC: debian wiki

On Thu, Jul 19, 2001 at 09:34:36AM +0200, Ulrich Eckhardt wrote:
>  Please have a look at http://www.c2.com . The site contains the
>  Portland Pattern Repository, which is a buch of pages concerning
>  programming-patterns.

I have been running a Wiki at work and on my personal server, both
using the Zope package ZWiki.  I love it, and the folsk who use it
love it.  I think it would be a great thing to add to Debian.

If there's interest, I could setup a temporary DebianWiki to play
with, and then migrate it to wiki.debian.org whenever we get A Round
Tuit.  I'll also volunteer to be part of debian-wikimaster if needed.

What's the process for making this happen officially?

--
michael d. ivey        [McQ] : "Education is civil defense against
   <ivey@debian.org>         : media fallout."      -- Marshall McLuhan