Re: potato -> woody upgrade not smooth...

On Sat, Jul 14, 2001 at 11:34:25PM -0400, Joey Hess <joey@kitenet.net> was heard to say:
> That same reasoning _does_ apply, that's why we work on the task system.
> But nobody writes serious code with nano[1], or does serious package
> management with tasksel.

  Actually, I've seen people writing code [0] with pico.  Please don't ask me
why.

  Daniel

  [0] I do not know if it was "serious" code.

|             "We've got nothing to fear but the stuff that we're             |
|              afraid of!" -- Fluble                                          |
\------- Listener-supported public radio -- NPR -- http://www.npr.org --------/