Re: Mozilla NMU (Kitame, *please* read!)

To quote Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr>,
> On Sat, Jun 09, 2001 at 04:34:28PM +0100, Robert McQueen wrote:
> > because he (and I agree with him) doesn't want konqueror to be the
only
> > GUI browser available on CDs of main (assuming non-US is not
distributed
> > with it for whichever local reason). Galeon, Skipstone, Nautilus,
Light,
> > etc, would all have to go to non-US if Mozilla did, and that'd suck.
>
> Sorry to have to say this, but would you guys please stop that
> non-US-is-a-ghetto crap already? Our CD image team seem to spend
> considerable effort on creating CDs that contain non-US/main, too.
> Those CD sets work great. If a CD vendor doesn't want to burn those
CDs,
> it's them who suck, not our non-US section!

Just to clarify: if Mozilla has to go into non-US, so be it. :) It'd be
"nice" if it doesn't. I don't feel that it absolutely *MUST* into
main(like some people seem to feel).

David Barclay Harris, Clan Barclay
           Don't panic.