Re: Mozilla NMU (Kitame, *please* read!)

On Sat, Jun 09, 2001 at 04:34:28PM +0100, Robert McQueen wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 09, 2001 at 11:08:40PM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> > Why can't we just have the uncrippled version in non-US?
>
> Two reasons, generally. Firstly, because that's not what the maintainer
> wants to do, and secondly, because he (and I agree with him) doesn't
> want konqueror to be the only GUI browser available on CDs of main
> (assuming non-US is not distributed with it for whichever local reason).
> Galeon, Skipstone, Nautilus, Light, etc, would all have to go to non-US
> if Mozilla did, and that'd suck.

yes but he can still put stuff whereever the heck he wants it when all this
crud is resolved, that is what is important, for the release what will be on
cds. however until the cds ship it doesnt matter an iota if it is in
non-US/main or in main.

until the time comes to put it on cd does it really matter where in the
archive mozilla is?

        See You
            Steve

--