Re: serious bugs/package removal

On Wed, May 16, 2001 at 02:43:08PM +0200, Michael Meskes wrote:
> Sure and that's why I consider this a bug that I fix as soon as possible.
> But still I don't think this warrants removal of an otherwise correctly
> working deb.

So, uh, just out of curiousity, what exactly are you talking about? .debs
that exist in unstable haven't been *removed* from testing for months.

(In any event, if you'd just fix the bug, and let the damn thing build
it'll go straight back in anyway. There's no need to get hot under the
collar about it.)

Cheers,
aj