Re: serious bugs/package removal

On May 16, 12:14pm, Michael Meskes wrote:
> The bug I got mentions a missing package in the Build-Depends. I have yet to
> check policy to see if this is a "must" or "required" directive,

If you have broken build-depands you have to fix them and reupload the package
anyway. And this will fix the bug and therefore put your package back to
testing (after a few days wait, that is).

     Pawel

--
 (___)  | Pawel Wiecek ------------------- <coven@vmh.net> <+48603240006> |
< o o > | WWW: http://www.coven.vmh.net/   [ Debian GNU/Linux developer ] |