Re: Undefined symbol __tic (possibly GL related?)

>> Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org> writes:

 >   Hmm, I finally just started randomly (well, not randomly) downgrading
 > libraries to the versions in testing.  If I install the version of glutg3
 > from testing, I see the problem.  It looks like the linkage of glut has
 > changed in the last few versions

 It has?  The only thing that seems to have changed between the two
 versions is (possibly) the compiler being used.

--
Marcelo             | She'd even given herself a middle initial - X - which
mmagallo@debian.org | stood for "someone who has a cool and exciting middle