Re: Sourceforge again

Roland Mas (2001-04-21 21:23:23 +0200) :

> This is yet another status report on the Sourceforge package
> progress.

Answering to myself...  I just uploaded sourceforge_2.5-1 to non-us.
I'm rather confident that the web-related stuff works quite fine, and
the rest is optional.  I have to send a big thank you to Christian
Bayle, who basically wrote all the support for the "rest": LDAP, CVS,
SSH accounts, DNS, virtual-hosting...  I haven't proof-read everything
yet, but from what I saw, it works.

  Beware of the beast: it's in non-US (it uses PostgreSQL, SSL, and
Bind 9).  It depends on plenty of packages.  But I tried to keep it
clean and well inside /usr/lib/sourceforge and /etc/sourceforge (well,
mostly).

  I expect all of you to flood me with bug-reports as soon as if
enters unstable :-)

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Certains disent que les vrais hommes ne font pas de backups.
Mais ils disent aussi que même les vrais hommes pleurent parfois.