Re: What's wrong with wmaker and wmaker-plain?

>> Dale Scheetz <dwarf@polaris.net> writes:

 > It does this on both my Intel Woody system, and my Sparc Potato
 > system.  Any attempt to do an "apt-get dist-upgrade" declares wmaker
 > and wmaker-plain are to be removed, even when I set them on HOLD
 > using dselect!

 Hmm... which version of wmaker do you have and which version do you
 want to install?  The wmaker-plain package doesn't exist anymore, and
 it's provided by wmaker.

--
Marcelo             | One day a tortoise will learn how to fly.
mmagallo@debian.org |         -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)