Re: script for on-disk configuration file backup

* Ben Collins

| The package was setup this way when I took it over. It would take some
| effort to migrate easily. It really has nothing to do with the proper
| cfengine program, but is something used by the cron scripts in the
| Debian package (IIRC).

The only place I can find any references to it, is in some of the
conffiles installed, so I don't want to move it.  I'll just add a
debconf note saying that /var/backups/cfengine should now be called
/var/lib/cfengine, or is there a better place to place them?

--

Tollef Fog Heen
Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.