Re: script for on-disk configuration file backup

* Matt Zimmerman

| > Asking because I'm adopting cfengine, and it includes /var/backups and
| > lintian flags that as an error.
|
| What does it use it for, out of curiosity?  I thought cfengine made all its
| backups to the repository (usually /var/spool/cfengine).

I'm not sure yet.  It's not referenced in the source, and since I'm
adopting the package, I don't know it too well yet.

I am Cc-ing Ben Collins, who might have the answer, as he is the previous
maintainer.

--

Tollef Fog Heen
Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.