Re: LILO

Roland Mas wrote:

Frederico Muñoz (2001-05-10 16:02:18 +0100) :

Yes, well, It wasn't a typo, I was just, er, wrong; I assumed
blidnly that the quote from the grub control file was meant to show
that grub runned on fewer archs.

It was.

Ok. Now I am utterly and completely confused.

So, it was meant to show that grub runned on fewer archs, I blindly agreed and then
you disagree with me and your previous hint...

Wow.

Some days are better than others, heh? ;-)

You can say that again... I won't speak about GRUB and LILO for a long time after this thread ends.

Best Regards,

fsm

--
Frederico Munoz