Re: kernel-{image,headers} package bloat

I'm coming in a bit late, but I have not seen this addressed in the
thread: What about other kernel modules packages that are part of
debian? Will we need 6 or 7 pcmcia-modules-2.2.3-* packages, for
example?

If so, that quickly grows beyone unweildly, both in archive size
(Craig's complaints are magnified) and in user confusion trying to find
a kernel and matching pcmcia, alsa, etc, etc modules packages to go with
it, from a greatly expended list.

--
see shy jo