Re: kernel-{image,headers} package bloat

On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 04:32:03PM -0700, Aaron Lehmann wrote:

> But if I could ask a favor from you, why don't you post a list of
> affected files, and hopefully some description of these and why they
> are changed? There seems to be much confusion about the differences

I won't bore everyone here with it.  The files are basically everything
under modules/ and config/.  If you really want to find out, I've placed
a diff.bz2 at

	http://gondor.apana.org.au/~herbert/kernel-headers.diff.bz2

This is a result a diff -urN between the plain kernel-headers and
kernel-headers-686.