Re: kernel-{image,headers} package bloat

On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 09:06:21AM +1000, Herbert Xu wrote:
> Bullshit.  Why don't you do a diff instead of talking about something that
> you have no idea about?

Do you deny that the file named autoconf.h contains precicely what I
suggested? I did not attempt to present an exhaustive description of
the differences between the various kernel-headers packages, which I
indeed do not know in their entirety and had inquired about in a
desceription of one (and the foremost, AFAIK) of the files that
differs in the kernel-headers packages.

As many people have pointed out, you ought to read messages before
replying to them. If this doesn't help, meditate on their messages.