Re: ALL: PARANOID from /etc/hosts.deny Should be Commented by default

sorry for the quick jab, but wouldn't disabling inetd from the start fix this problem? I can't think of any tcpd services that start default without it.

i mean, to be frank, what modern useful unix services run under inetd that would be 'expected' on a debian system anyways? Install inetd and tcpd, etc, but don't put them in rc2.d.

just a suggestion.