Re: CeBit

On Tue, Mar 20, 2001 at 04:38:51PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
>   14:00 Meeting of the 500 Debian developers ;-)) at Linuxland booth

Hopefully I don't have to be 499 guys at the same time. I'm not that big.
:-)

So who else is coming?

> it makes sense to go to a pub in this short time.  If there would be a
> meeting of Debian developer I would attent it up to this time.

Since I have to leave at about 18:45 from Laatzen or 19:01 from the central
station I will surely have less time, but I still think a short meeting
makes sense just to get to know each other.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Michael@Fam-Meskes.De