Re: CeBit

On Tue, 20 March 2001 17:11:36 +0100, Michael Meskes wrote:
> Since I have to leave at about 18:45 from Laatzen or 19:01 from the central
> station I will surely have less time, but I still think a short meeting
> makes sense just to get to know each other.

I am available from 5pm on, you have the RIPE handle, so you
have everything you need to know. I will most likely not be
on the fair ground, so I would say you decide and I either
get a phone call or not? You are all a bit ... undecided. :)

Regards,
Alexander

--
Gott hat dir ein Gesicht geschenkt, Lächeln musst du selber.
Alexander Koch - <>< - WWJD - aka Efraim - PGP 0xE7694969 - KOCH1-RIPE