Re: CeBit

On Sun, 18 Mar 2001, Alexander Koch wrote:

> Right. As I will not be able to attend the CeBIT nor be
> available before about 5pm, you should probably speak up now
> what you want to do, since all restaurants will be rather
> crowded, methinks, so a table can be reserved. Those pubs
> are rather smallish ones, though they are very nice indeed.
> They are Irish ones, oh yes... <g>
My personal scedule is as follows:

   9:19 at Hannover Messe/Laatzen
        I will go more or less straightforeward to the Linuxland booth
        to meet Grisu at about 10:00.
  14:00 Meeting of the 500 Debian developers ;-)) at Linuxland booth

The last train from Hannover goes at 20:38.  I'm not really sure whether
it makes sense to go to a pub in this short time.  If there would be a
meeting of Debian developer I would attent it up to this time.

Kind regards

        Andreas.