Re: Xpdf fuckware

On Fri, Mar 16, 2001 at 03:59:43PM +0100, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> I agree wholeheartedly. I think that those bits convey some information that
> might be useful to some, though. In my opinion, the best solution in function
> and design would be to have some display for these bits (for example a small
> text box "protected" or something appropriate) which shows the state of
> these flags for the current document. No command line options, no dialog
> boxes, just some way to see what the bits contain (either automatic in the
> main window or in the property box).

This solution is fine by me.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org>                Free software developer

<Mercury> <CJ|BiZKiT-0-> i can upload to linux server tho
<Mercury> <CJ|BiZKiT-0-> i got a shell account on one
<Mercury> <Mercury> Whats it running?
<Mercury> <CJ|BiZKiT-0-> umm
<Mercury> <CJ|BiZKiT-0-> apache i think
<Mercury> Help, please help..