Re: e3 (was Re: visudo not vi?)

On Thu, Mar 15, 2001 at 09:01:58AM -0500, Theodore Tso wrote:
> The scary thought that is that someone is actively maintaining e3.asm
> in this day and age --- and it's impressive how much can be done in a
> 12k executable.  It really goes to show how much *bloat* there is in
> many modern programs.  <g>

For a shocking (to me at least) testamonial to this, see the IOCCC
entry at http://www.ioccc.org/2000/jarijyrki.c

It's a full spreadsheet, with graphing features.  Try it, it's sort of
amazing.  And it has a similar line count to Hello World in Java.  :-)

sam th --- sam@uchicago.edu --- http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
OpenPGP Key: CABD33FC --- http://samth.dyndns.org/key
DeCSS: http://samth.dynds.org/decss