Re: ITP: gnoise - a wave editor for GTK/GNOME

On Tue, Feb 27, 2001 at 09:15:21PM -0500, Chris Danis wrote:
> I think that Junichi meant that all these apps are already packaged and in
> Debian, and perform a similar function to gnoise. So, he's asking that you
> check out the features and whatnot of these programs before adding another
> similar one to the archives.

Ops, I think it was a suggestion about other similar apps to package. Sorry, it's a bit
late here and I'm tired. :)

> BTW, all these apps are available on your local Debian mirror ;)

Local? No no, I can use only "remote" Debian mirror! :P

--
Christian Surchi   |   csurchi@debian.org   |   christian@firenze.linux.it
FLUG: http://www.firenze.linux.it | Debian GNU/Linux: http://www.debian.org