Re: ITP: gnoise - a wave editor for GTK/GNOME

Christian Surchi <csurchi@debian.org> wrote:
> Can you explain the meaning of your question? I don't know all the projects about this
> kind of apps. I saw gnoise and I'd like to see it in Debian.
> If you know apps that you think should be in Debian, I'd like you to send some RFP bugs
> against wnpp. It's the best way to move.
>
> And then, can you point me to those apps?

I think that Junichi meant that all these apps are already packaged and in
Debian, and perform a similar function to gnoise. So, he's asking that you
check out the features and whatnot of these programs before adding another
similar one to the archives.

BTW, all these apps are available on your local Debian mirror ;)

-chris
--
"Meat. They're made out of meat."

"It's better than bad, it's good!"

(I subscribe to all lists that I post to; please do not Cc me on list
reply)
Chris Danis                                 screech@mad.scientist.com
                                                   screechco@home.com
                                                     dadanish@usa.net