Re: ITP: gnoise - a wave editor for GTK/GNOME

In Wed, 28 Feb 2001 02:38:46 +0100 Christian cum veritate scripsit :

> On Wed, Feb 28, 2001 at 03:26:55AM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> > Have you seen ecawave / qtecasound ?
> > sweep ?
> > snd ?
> I saw gnoise and I'd like to see it in Debian.
> If you know apps that you think should be in Debian, I'd like you to
> send some RFP bugs
> against wnpp. It's the best way to move.

Ah, sorry, I misread your ITP. I thought you were going to start
coding some stuff.

The applications I listed are applications that can be found in Debian,
which seems to do what gnoise is described to do.

> And then, can you point me to those apps?

You are free to apt-get install any of those.

They all are capable software, which seem to support the common
plugin interface LADSPA.

No, I'm not against your ITP in any way.

regards,
	Junichi

--
dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4