Re: ITP: gnoise - a wave editor for GTK/GNOME

On Wed, Feb 28, 2001 at 03:26:55AM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> Have you seen ecawave / qtecasound ?
> sweep ?
> snd ?

Can you explain the meaning of your question? I don't know all the projects about this
kind of apps. I saw gnoise and I'd like to see it in Debian.
If you know apps that you think should be in Debian, I'd like you to send some RFP bugs
against wnpp. It's the best way to move.

And then, can you point me to those apps?

--
Christian Surchi   |   csurchi@debian.org   |   christian@firenze.linux.it
FLUG: http://www.firenze.linux.it | Debian GNU/Linux: http://www.debian.org