ITO: frontbase

Creating this package was part of a commercial deal. Then I thought way not
using this for the community as well. But now I had to learn that Frontbase
is not willing to follow through on their part of the deal. Thus I will not
maintain the package anymore.

Unless someone volunteers I will ask the archive admins to remove the
package since there are open source alternatives available. The only
advantage Frontbase had was the commercial support, but I have reasons to
not regard that too highly nowadays.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes