Re: ftp.nl.debian.org

In France, we have ftp.fr.debian.org, ftp.paris.debian.org and
ftp.marseille.fr.debian.org. The second one is in the city Paris, and the
third in the city marseille. There is some alias:

ftp.renater.fr.debian.org -> marseille (renater is the name of the net on
                             which the machine in Marseille is)
ftp.proxad.fr.debian.org -> ftp.fr.debian.org (on net proxad)

(It may be more server and alias for france, but these are the only ones I'm
aware of)

Why don't you use the same scheme in nl ?

Bye, Mt.