Re: dpkg-scanlibs

Previously Paolo Molaro wrote:
> Language wars aside (a rationale for the intended switch to python would
> be welcome, though, if it's real), the main problem with the python
> replacement is speed right now.

Ah, I see the problem. dpkg-shlibdeps does one dpkg -S call for all
libraries, while dpkg-scanlibs does a new one for each library. That
can easily be fixed though.. expect a new version later today.

 /       Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool     \
| wichert@cistron.nl                  http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |