Re: libnss-ldap breaks gdm and screen saver?

	I've actually been using libnss-ldap and libpam-ldap to authenticate
accounts on my network for over a year now and this is the first time I've
seen anyone have a problem... In fact I'm writing this right now log'd into
X11 through gdm (2.0-0.beta4-helix12) and have xscreensaver (3.28-3) running
as well and neither has a problem authenticating via the LDAP info.

	I would highly recommend you go re-examine your /etc/pam.d files
specifically the gdm and xscreensaver ones and make sure you didn't just
think you configured them to use pam_ldap.so and didn't... I have this
working against both the older 1.2.11 and newer 2.0.7 OpenLDAP servers...

	Respectfully,
	Jeremy T. Bouse, CCNA
	UnderGrid Network Services, LLC