Re: Autobuilding with cross-compiler to solve m68k woes?

On Thursday 22 February 2001 18:58, Scott Dier wrote:
> * Steve Langasek <vorlon@netexpress.net> [010222 11:55]:
> > I guess I don't see why you believe that 'cross-compiling is evil'.
> >  Every port
>
> Package build time executable binary tests.

Right. But it's lastly a question of a correct working rules /
configure / make system.
Many packages admittedly do badly - some are quite good already.

Something should be done about that anyway. To give it a start, i
started the cross building nano howto.
Just to remind you ;-) contributions & comments highly welcome.

greetings, martin