ITP: lids, lidsadm - Linux Intrusion Detection System

I have currently packaged the lidsadm program from the LIDS package.  I am
planning on putting together a "lids" package as well, as soon as I decide
what should be in it.  Suggestions are welcome.

One problem is that it requires a patched kernel to run at all -- I'm
thinking the lids package will just be a few startup scripts and config files
to help people use lids a little more easily.

I'll upload the lidsadm package later on today, so people can start testing it
(although there's not much to test -- it's basically one binary and a
manpage.)

License: GPL

 LIDS is an enhancement for the Linux kernel written by Xie Huagang and
 Philippe Biondi. It implements several security features that are not in
 the Linux kernel natively. Some of these include: mandatory access controls
 (MAC), a port scan detector, file protection (even from root), and process
 protection.
 .
 lidsadm is the LIDS administration utility.  It requires a kernel with
 LIDS support in order to operate correctly.  To obtain the patch for your
 particular kernel, please see http://www.lids.org.

--
Adam McKenna  <adam@debian.org>  <adam@flounder.net>