Re: manpage for applet functions

[...]

>> OK, I'll add a manpage for each applet who sayd "this program should be
>> started using the GNOME menu"

PS> ... addition to the other information that is applicable, e.g.
PS> "the intended function of the program" etc. as mentioned in the part you
PS> quoted. If you meant to say that the entire manpage would consist of the
PS> text " this program should be started using the GNOME menu" then you're
PS> being stupid.

Here is a example manpage :

Christian

quicklaunch_applet(1)                                   quicklaunch_applet(1)

NAME
        quicklaunch_applet

DESCRIPTION
        QuickLaunch is an applet which holds application launchers. It
        shrinks the launcher icons to their smallest size to save room on
        your panel.

OPTIONS
        This program should be started using the GNOME menu

AUTHOR
        QuickLaunch applet was written by Fabio Gomes de Souza
        <fabiofb@altavista.net>