Re: m68k buildd presents significant problem for non-us and testing

In Mon, 19 Feb 2001 11:30:47 +0100 Roman cum veritate scripsit :

Hi,

> > Looking at incoming/DONE on pandora, it looks as if m68k buildd has
> > not built packages for non-us since January 10.
> [...]
> > If there is some problem with the m68k buildd it should be fixed.
>
> The problem is simply that there are too many packages... currently
> there are 437 packages in state Needs-Build. It seems we finally
> reached the point where m68k cannot keep up :(
>
> It's definitively no non-US specific problem.

I think some problems are there in the logic.
I've been following the logs quite closely for my packages
ecasound and mpich, and it seems like, even when these
packages finished compiling, it never comes up in the incoming.

Is the uploading done manually ?

--
Netfort: dancer@netfort.gr.jp           Debian: dancer@debian.org
dancer, a.k.a. Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer