Re: Bug in auto-closing of bugs through changelog entries

On Sun, Feb 18, 2001 at 03:49:27PM +1100, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 17, 2001 at 07:45:38PM -0500, Thomas Smith wrote:
> > I can't currently implement LDAP querying because I don't
> > have access to the server (Awaiting DAM Approval (tm)).
>
> Why do you need to be a developer to use LDAP queries? 'querybts'
> does this for anyone.

Erm, oops.  Kick-self.

I tried connecting to the port that my /etc/services listed for ldap, and that
didn't work.  I didn't think to peer around other apps to find a nonstandard
port.  I kind of vaguely assumed that one had to be on a Debian machine to use
the LDAP server.

In any case, the newest version (1.3.2) is available as the package yaclc (Yet
Another Change Log Check) from my site.  It features support for LDAP queries
and documentation that AFAICT isn't wrong. Here are the sources.list lines:

deb     http://finbar.dyndns.org/~tgs/debian/ unstable main
deb-src http://finbar.dyndns.org/~tgs/debian/ unstable main

--
Thomas Smith <tgs@finbar.dyndns.org>