Re: Bug in auto-closing of bugs through changelog entries

On Feb 18, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 17, 2001 at 07:45:38PM -0500, Thomas Smith wrote:
> > I can't currently implement LDAP querying because I don't
> > have access to the server (Awaiting DAM Approval (tm)).
>
> Why do you need to be a developer to use LDAP queries? 'querybts'
> does this for anyone.

Or at least it does if you specify --ldap :-)

I lifted the code from someone else's example in Perl or something,
which you should be able to dig out of the debian-devel mailing list
archives.  I think.

I dunno how up-to-date the LDAP database is kept; it used to be up to
24 hours behind, but debbugs has gone through a lot of changes since I
made the web interface to the BTS the default in querybts, so it may
be much better now.

Chris
--
Chris Lawrence <cnlawren@olemiss.edu> - http://www.lordsutch.com/chris/

Instructor and Doctoral Student, Political Science, Univ. of Mississippi
208 Deupree Hall - 662-915-5949