Re: startx gone, how do I keep up, what did I miss?

cfm@maine.com writes:

> What if the maintainers upgrading such packages posted anything
> major and new from their CHANGES file to the lists?  Would that
> make sense?

Wichert has pointed you to the -change list. But you could also use
the apt-listchange which allows you to read change files before
upgrading (you still have to download the packages though).

Of course both places only informs you of known potential problems.

--
Peter