Re: Bug in auto-closing of bugs through changelog entries

On Feb 15, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 14, 2001 at 09:41:58PM +0100, Richard Atterer wrote:
> > To me, the solution seems obvious: Count bugs separately for each
> > package and include the package name in the "bug ID", e.g. glibc/1,
> > glibc/2, ...
>
> How will this work when packages are reassigned to another package?

I guess you would have a new report number and merge the two... that's
what I'd do.

Chris
--
Chris Lawrence <cnlawren@olemiss.edu> - http://www.lordsutch.com/chris/

Instructor and Doctoral Student, Political Science, Univ. of Mississippi
208 Deupree Hall - 662-915-5949